Friday, November 2, 2012

Christian Louboutin: The Dream Shoes!







Who wouldn't like to own a pair of these fabulous and glamorous red soles?
Well,last week after watching t.v with my hubby I went upstairs and as I was going into my bedroom I saw on the bed a Brown Thomas bag (for those who don't know, Brown Thomas is a shop where you buy designer stuff in Ireland) I was like what's that? With a big smile on my face I opened the bag and I saw my pair of Christian Louboutins. It was a pretty cool moment as it was an amazing surprise!  I can't wait to wear them and show them off!  As we all know Christian Louboutin is a French footwear designer whose footwear has incorporated shiny, red-lacquered soles that have become his signature. The designer's professed goal has been to make a woman look sexy, beautiful, to make her legs look as long as possible!  Danielle Steel (an american novelist) famously owns 60,000 pairs of these red soles! She  once bought 80 pairs in one day! Lucky girl! isn't she? 

No comments:

Post a Comment